We use two webinar systems: GoToMeeting and WebEx. You can tell which system you're using by looking at the URL in your browser -- do you see "webex" or "gotomeeting"?
If you're trying to access one of our webinars using WebEx and you're experiencing trouble, this guide can help you.
Here are some helpful tips from WebEx to troubleshoot your access:
If you need immediate help to join a meeting, try one of the following:
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Try a different browser.
- Copy and paste the meeting URL directly into the browser.
- Set up WebEx on your PC or MAC.
- Although Meeting Center is automatically set up when you join a meeting, you can save time by setting up your session on Windows or Mac in advance.
- On the Meeting Center site, select Set Up > Meeting Center and then click Set Up.
- The URL in the meeting invite contains the site information